SOLD OUT 1919 Whisky dinner and tasting - 15th MayAn exclusive whisky-themed dinner and tasting with 1919 distiller Soren Crabb
Location:Narrow Neck, Auckland, New Zealand
Cost:$90.00 per person
About this experience
Our gin and whisky dining experiences are 'small batch' and unique, just like the best liquor. For our May event we have partnered with 1919 distilling who handcraft their whisky in East Tamaki.
Part of our At My Table series; Join us in the home of One Fyfe founder Becki for a whisky-themed dinner and guided tasting presented by 1919 founder Soren Crabb. You’ll be welcomed with a whisky cocktail, before settling down to learn more about 1919 Distilling. Your three-course meal will feature hearty, home-cooked dishes prepared by Becki using top-notch ingredients – including 1919 whisky.
Soren Crabb is the founder and director of 1919. Driven by his own passion for gin and whisky, he set out to combine New Zealand’s finest ingredients with a traditional distilling process and kiwi ingenuity to create truly innovative spirits.
1919 Distilling was the winner of the alcoholic category in the 2019 NZ Artisan Awards. It was also voted in the top five of New Zealand-made gins by The Gin Society. Find out more at 1919distilling.com
- This event is strictly limited to just ten dinner guests.
- Guests must be aged 18+ You will be asked for proof of age as part of the booking process and are required to bring ID to the dinner.
- For contact-tracing purposes the names, emails and phone numbers of all dinner guests will be taken as part of the booking process.
- The event will be held in alert levels 1 and 2 and postponed if Auckland is in level 3 or 4 on the date of the event.
- We can accommodate some dietary requirements but these must be discussed in advance. Please use our contact page to get in touch.