NEW! Champagne afternoon tea - 26 JuneAn afternoon tea with a difference
Location:Narrow Neck Beach, Auckland, New Zealand
Cost:$70.00 per person
About this experience
Part of our At My Table series; Join us in the quirky home of One Fyfe founder Becki for an intimate afternoon tea with a difference and a chance to meet and chat with new people.
You'll be welcomed with a glass of champagne before settling down to an afternoon tea of savoury and sweet morsels including our infamous gin and lemon tart, macaroons, home made pastries and more all served on vintage china.
Places are strictly limited to ten to keep a small intimate feeling and give us a chance to talk and get to know each other.
Becki's passion (bordering on obsession) for good food and drink, desire to celebrate and support the many inspiring food and drink makers in New Zealand and a curiosity for people led her to create unique and intimate pop up experiences.
Now an annual calendar of events, One Fyfe pop-up's range from the intimate and laid-back 'At My Table' series in Becki's own home to restaurant takeovers and collaborations with award-winning New Zealand brands.
- This event is strictly limited to just ten guests.
- Guests must be aged 18+ You will be asked for proof of age as part of the booking process and are required to bring ID to the dinner.
- For contact-tracing purposes the names, emails and phone numbers of all dinner guests will be taken as part of the booking process.
- The event will be held in alert levels 1 and 2 and postponed if Auckland is in level 3 or 4 on the date of the event.
- We can accommodate some dietary requirements but these must be discussed in advance. Please use our contact page to get in touch.