NEW! 1919 Distilling X One Fyfe Gin degustation - 4 NovemberAn exclusive 5-course degustation with gin pairing and guided tasting and stories by 1919 distiller Soren Crabb
Cost:$200.00 per person
About this experience
We’re self-confessed gin fanatics, so you can imagine our delight when we discovered an award-winning gin that’s made right on our doorstep! 1919 gin is handcrafted in East Tamaki by artisan distillers who use New Zealand grown botanicals to create exciting spirits.
Join us for this unique evening of exceptional fine dining food created by chef Fraser McCarthy especially to pair with 1919 gins. You will be welcomed with a gin cocktail before settling down in the luxe surrounding of Lillius restaurant to a 5 course degustation with gin pairing and stories from 1919 Distiller Soren Crab.
Soren Crabb is the founder of 1919 Distilling. Driven by his own passion for gin and whisky, he set out to combine New Zealand’s finest ingredients with a traditional handcrafted distilling process and kiwi ingenuity to create truly innovative spirits.
Soren is such a popular speaker that we now have an annual programme of 1919 X One Fyfe dinners! Our guests love his authentic style and classic kiwi number 8 wire story.
1919 Distilling was the winner of the alcoholic category in the 2019 NZ Artisan Awards. It was also voted in the top five of New Zealand-made gins by The Gin Society. Find out more at 1919distilling.com
- This event is strictly limited and tickets are essentials. Unfortunately we are not able to have walk-ins on the night
- Guests must be aged 18+ You will be asked for proof of age as part of the booking process and are required to bring ID to the dinner.
- For contact-tracing purposes the names, emails and phone numbers of all dinner guests will be taken as part of the booking process.
- The event will be held in alert levels 1 and 2 and postponed if Auckland is in level 3 or 4 on the date of the event.
- We can accommodate some dietary requirements but these must be discussed in advance. Please use our contact page to get in touch.